The participation fee includes a hotel room for five nights:
- Check-in: Monday
- Check-out: Saturday
Please let us know if your dates of arrival or departure differ. If you want us to reserve a room for additional nights, we can try to do so at extra costs.
Black Forest, Germany
How to Reach the Venue
Nearest Airport: EuroAirport Basel.
The train connection from Zurich and Frankfurt airport to Saig is longer.
Directions from Basel Airport:
- Take the FlixBus to Freiburg (Breisgau) Hbf.
- Then take the train to Titisee Bahnhof.
- Then take the local bus service (Bus 7257) to Saig Ochsen (departure every hour from 09:00 to 19:00).
- From the bus stop, it’s a ten-minute walk to the hotel.
We’ll offer a pick-up service from Titisee train station to the hotel on Monday afternoon.
Train and Bus Tickets
Train tickets are available on the website of DB Bahn (German railway) or SBB (Swiss railway).
Titisee can be reached by FlixBus from certain destinations. There is, however, no direct connection from and to Basel Airport.
What the Fee Covers
- Accommodation for five nights in single room with private bathroom
- Lunch (incl. water)
- Dinner (incl. water)
- Coffee, tea, and snacks during coffee breaks.
Everything else you have to pay cash in Euros – no credit or debit cards are accepted by the hotel. There is no ATM nearby! So please get some cash from the airport or your home country.